Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday, hmm?

I still haven't edited the post about my trip to the beach hmm, but trust me i will, because there were some really funny stuff that happened. (I bet it was the mating season for humans AND animals yesterday)



I doubt most (well, besides some) would remember my birthday, totally understandable. Damn it, my birthday falls on Amaths paper 2 exam. Of all things and subjects...


I'd appreciate anything and from the (a simple piece of paper with words will do, really) or maybe some retarded event for me to remember.

and nope, its NOT an obligation, give me only if you really want to




But if you happen to know of any good jazz pieces to be played on the piano (especially George Gershwin's Rhapsody in blue, not the simplified/easy versions though) .. :D

Yeah, basically you can buy me loads and loads of piano scores (not simplified versions again, because I'd rather take a longer time to figure difficult ones out myself ^_^).


Gosh, I'm unintentionally creating a wishlist...


Won't mind if you give me kimutaku/yamapi/leehom for my birthday :D

or a grand piano (white one!!!)
or a harp (and harp lessons after my o's too)
or a 1000000 GB harddrive HAHA
or unlimited happiness
or pills to let me not have headaches FOREVER
or below 8 for o'levels
or to be nice/non-emo 24/7
or confidence-boosting things
...etc.



Its difficult to give me those things, besides happiness (Unless its those situations where I'm sad and people cheer me up, those totally aww moments!)


And I already have great friends so its not under the list, aww ^_^




I wonder if I typed this post for ME to remind myself when my OWN birthday is.

By the time 30th june comes, I'll just probably be stuffing things into my brain and going "OMG I'M SO SCREWED". hurhur.

because I really am screwed. I didn't chiong like no mother, y'know?




K i really am screwed, why am I posting?

No comments: